” Our services are tailored to every home, and our professional Technicians will assess and provide the best methods to treat your home, based on the Environment“.
General Pest (Ants, Cockroaches & Spiders
- Please ensure the property is vacant of all occupants for a minimum period of 2-3 hours to allow treatment to dry.
- Any pets located on the property must also be isolated away from the house.
- Please ensure you have completed general housekeeping prior to our visit.
- Ensure you clear bench tops of food items.
- Ensure your dishes are washed and put back into your cupboards. There is no need to empty your cupboards.
- Any good packets will need to be placed either in the fridge or inside an air tight container.
- Ensure all loose items, including toys, have been cleared off the floors.
- Ensure you remove clothes from the clothes line.
- Almost all insecticides used by Arafura Pest Control are considered of low mammalian toxicity and almost all internal sprays are odourless.
- We carry out a full internal/external barrier including sheds, garages etc.
- Warranty Periods:
- Cockroach – 12 months
- Ants and Spiders – 3 months
Tick and Flea Services
- All pets and occupants must vacate for 4 hours minimum while treatment is being performed and has dried.
- Ensure all washing has been taken off the clothes line.
- Lawns will need to be freshly mowed and watered prior to treatment and all pet(s) faeces to be removed.
- Remove all food, water bowls and toys and put away.
- Pets must undergo a flea and tick treatment at the same time as the premises is treated.
- Please ensure you check on your pets daily for ticks, ensuring they are removed as per vet advice.
- Please ensure you vacuum everything prior to treatment, ensuring no clutter on floors (including kids toys) and making sure to dispose of anything collected in the vacuum.
- Ensure there are no dishes on sink and that everything is back in the cupboards.
- Any open food packets in the pantry, please place in the fridge or in an airtight container.
- All pet(s) bedding must be washed in hot water at the same time. We can treat suspension beds at the agreement of our clients.
- Fish tanks must be covered and pumps turned off, any bird cages on the premises must be removed.
- All carpet areas and mats will need to be sprayed in this treatment as well.
- Carpets should not be vacuumed for approximately 7 days.